The Terms and Conditions applicable to all participants of Mrs South Africa Earth are
- By entering this Competition, all Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and the judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participants agree to paying all applicable competition entry fees and no application will be considered if the fees are outstanding.
- All participants must ensure that they receive and keep confirmation emails of successful application. Incomplete or incorrect entries will not be considered.
- Application must be by the Participant submitting and not by a third party on the Participant’s behalf.
- Participants must be a South African citizen or be permanent residence of South Africa.
- Participants must be legally married and between the ages of 21 and 50. Proof of marriage must be supplied
- Participant must be available during all judging session/dates and failure will result into automatic disqualification.
- Participant must be passionate about Mother Nature, sustainable living and be willing to participate in all activities arranged by Mrs South Africa Earth
- Participant must be resilient, self-motivated and empowered woman willing to take on the challenges faced by Mother Nature and future generations.
- Participant must be confident, eloquent and intelligent.
- Participant must have a good working ethic.
- Participant must be elegant, beautiful and respectable.
- Participant must be a role model for mothers and married women in our country
- Participant must be willing to efficaciously represent Mrs South Africa Earth and all its sponsors